December 15, 2009
Oh My God! Is That My Toaster?!!
Labels:
Art,
Ashutosh Dhar,
CT Scan,
Toaster
Okay, I've seen really weird things. I've seen elephants nurse wolves, I've seen buffaloes chase away a lion, I've seen a toilet modified into a giant ceramic sub-woofer (no comments on it's accoustics), but there is always more to see! And I think we should be grateful! Meet Satre Stuelke, medical student by day, visionary artist by heart? Satre, like many of us wanted an answer to the age old question, "What's really inside that?". And so, the "Radiology Art" project was born. So what is this all about? Well, it's "modern art" with a medical twist. Satre, takes random everyday objects and photographs them, just that, this camera costs a million dollars! The results? Check them out for yourself. http://radiologyart.com/ I'll leave you with a small sample. Your toaster will never look the same...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well written!
ReplyDelete