Okay, fine. That wasn't a hint. But it was so cool!
In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, Burj Khalifa a.k.a Burj Dubai is also known as the world's tallest building at 828 meters (2716.5 ft). And I was at the public observation deck named "At The Top", today! Surely worth a visit and so I thought I should share some of my pictures with you all and, perhaps, introduce Dubai's skyline to those of you who haven't seen it.
Above, is a small but certainly one of the older sections of the Dubai skyline. Fact: this frame also contains the world's tallest hotel.
I'm guessing the tower in the picture above is a hotel, but what matters is the structure highlighted with those green lights. It's Dubai Mall and it's the world's largest. Anyone had enough of these "largest" phenomena?
If you haven't had enough, let me introduce you to the world's largest fountain. Above, is a picture of the Bellagio-killer I took from the observation deck on the Burj Khalifa. Speaking of which, I'll leave you with a great pic of the tower I clicked from the ground:
Did you have to wear an oxygen mask up there? ;)
ReplyDeleteLol. My mom asked me the same thing before we went. I asked her: "Do we wear oxygen masks in Nainital?". And she got her answer.
ReplyDeleteReally impressive photos...
ReplyDelete