Earlier this month I happened upon these two websites:
Some of the paintings and photographs I found there absolutely take my breath away.
Personally, I just like to look, but you can also buy posters and greeting cards and things of that sort if you’re so inclined. I’d particulary recommend looking at artwork by: Mike Savlen, Vincent J. Scarpace, Yvonne Ayoub, Mukta Avachat, D.S. Khatavkar, C.V Amalnerkar, and Bhawana Choudhary.
Personally, I just like to look, but you can also buy posters and greeting cards and things of that sort if you’re so inclined. I’d particulary recommend looking at artwork by: Mike Savlen, Vincent J. Scarpace, Yvonne Ayoub, Mukta Avachat, D.S. Khatavkar, C.V Amalnerkar, and Bhawana Choudhary.
Also, on http://fineartamerica.com you can look up local artists, and here’s something of interest for fellow U of I folk: there’s a blown-glass art studio in Urbana! It’s called Glass Lake Studio because a few years ago the back yard of the house (the house is the studio) got completely flooded, and then froze so that it looked like a great glass lake.
Anyway, if you need a break from school or work, spend some time marveling at these images. I hope you’re as inspired by them as I am!
let's have an afternoon of art making sometime this summer!
ReplyDelete