June 11, 2010

The Big Bang Theory: Unaired Pilot

If I'm to believe what's going on around the web about The Big Bang Theory, I'll tell you that the producers of the show shot two pilot episodes and not just the usual one. And it seems that the version that wasn't aired is out! According to comments and ratings, the makers made the right call by not airing it as it lacks the usual zing that the show is famous for. In any case, all  you TBBT fans out there: check out this link and try getting yourself a copy. Tell me what you think about it!

PS. You might want to try some of the links in the comments section if the ones provided don't work.

UPDATE: This more like a Downdate, if there ever was one, but it seems I'm mistaken to report that this version recently came out. Further research shows that this episode was out nearly a year ago. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails