December 4, 2009

Hello World!

Now ideally, I would have loved to have started this with a wise crack reference to the infamous “Hello World” – program (programmers out there should know what I’m talking about), but! I’ve been warned by my “colleague” to keep all that under the wraps... So this little post is all about me stealing the thunder from Pallav, who seems to be the only one contributing so far.

Okay, on a more serious note. This is me saying hello to all our readers out there!!! A little introduction perhaps? So Pallav, in his first post, has made our agenda clear. And in his latest post, has already informed you of my little vacation.... So! The question that has arisen is, what am I going to write about? Any suggestions?

I'm going to stay off the topic of “browser wars” for now, Apple has got a few exciting gizmos coming up early next year (don’t ring the spoiler alarm! I’ll keep hush for now...), I’m sure some scandal will hit the technology giants in the coming months, anyone heard of any secret bankruptcy talks in Silicon Valley?

Oh there’s a lot to talk about! But, you know what has really got me excited? Google Android 2.0 !!! Yes it’s here!!! The Motorola “Droid” is out! (Thank you Verizon!!!) And from the looks of it, I’ve got to say, WHOA!!!! Now I’ve always been an open-source supporter, but those guys just keep surprising me! Android 2.0 (code name- Eclair), was announced somewhere in late October, and other than its awesome name, there wasn’t much of a pop in this fizz. Guess we’re going to have to take that back!

But this post isn’t about Android now is it? No no, this is Ashutosh Dhar, saying Hello World!!! I’ll be getting back to you all really soon on Google Android, the latest and hottest chipset rivalries, maybe a little analysis on the “web-OS” phenomenon that seems to be picking up and loads more!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails