December 3, 2009

A Team

I'd like to welcome Mary and Ashutosh to this blog. They will, from this point on, co-author this blog. Both of them have varied, mutually exclusive, interests that should bring diversity to this blog.  Ashutosh is on vacation and so we should be hearing from him soon, considering the amount of time at his disposal now. Mary, on the other hand, will wow you, if and when she starts writing, considering the fact that writing is an integral part of her life. We now have a team!

So this is a thank you to both of them for willing to join this blog. I hope they grace this blog with their writing soon.

As an aside, membership to this team is not severely restricted to a couple of people. I am on the lookout for anyone and everyone who can contribute productively to this blog. Contact me if you're interested. Details are at the bottom of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails