March 13, 2010

Yes We Can!

Okay, so the title is entirely unrelated to the content of this post. But I've given Reviewera a makeover! And with change, comes that nagging tagline!

Here's to a renewed interest in churning out interesting news and fantastic reading. Leave a comment on what you think about the new layout. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. WOOO! I like the new look! But can we have a change with the title image....it looks sorta unrefined...imho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!
    But change the title image. It looks half done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you guys mean? Half-done and unrefined. Do the letters seem pixelated to you...or do you not like the colors? Be more specific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea, the letters are boxed....aliased to be more scientific :) ....i actually made some new designs on Photoshop....I want to show you them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem pixelated, huh? Weird. And I wouldn't mind seeing those designs some time. Friday, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails