April 14, 2010

Pallav Pathak - A Tribute to the Aries Family

Someone I only met in the 11th grade but someone I could relate to, much sooner than many others. A man possessing a vibrant yet a subtle personality, Pallav radiates a sense of optimism around him. Wrapped with an aura of humor around him, Pallav never really fails to tickle that funny bone. Physics classes were undoubtedly the most interesting with Pallav, as he used to come up with the weirdest of theories and concoct the most wonderfully crappy hypotheses which even if nonsensical, made even the most boring of lectures delightfully interesting.
One of my few mature companions, Pallav was someone who I never shared too much with, but would have, if I ever needed to. I miss having someone like him around, if I ever have a tough decision to make. I like the way he was flexible with the way he conducted himself around people and also with his decisions – might seem to be a very general trait but not something exhibited so easily. I’m glad that he’s in one of the best universities for his course, and wish him the best with his career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails