This song is pretty epic:
April 14, 2010
Summer Days Were Just A Magazine, A Magazine, A Magazine….
Labels:
Gregory Alan Isakov,
indie folk,
Nik D'Souza
I find myself getting into folk lately. Something about the mellow instrumentals and soothing lyrics appease me in times of stress, general confusion. Thanks to a friend, I have stumbled upon a new voice that makes me feel as if I'm endlessly sipping on the most dreamy cup of tea. I'm talkin' bout--Gregory Alan Isakov. If you're in the mood to put up your feet and let your mind wander, please, by all means, do step into one of his charming songs, and you'll feel at ease, at home--hey, you might not even want to come back! If you check out his website, you can listen to all his tunes, accompanied by his delicately poignant lyrics. This review might sound chockfull of fluffy words and cliches... but just wait until you hear his sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment