Google reviewera. Look at the first result. Yes! Its Us!! This is no small accomplishment. I don't know since when we have been the first result, but i thought I'd share it with you all. Especially considering this is the 100th post on Reviewera.
I'd like to congratulate all the contributors on this occasion. Greatest felicitations go of course to Pallav Pathak, creator of Reviewera. Its been really cool so far. And I have enjoyed posting here. In fact its been an impetus to share 'things we love' with the world. So I'd like to thank Pallav and Reviewera for that. Hope to see much more from here on :) Congrats on making it to 100 again :)
Lol. Yea, we've been up there for some time now. But I guess no one searches for "reviewera" out of the blue. Haha. Here's to getting up there under words like "reviews" and "awesomeness". ;)
ReplyDeleteawesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteyea! even i noticed this 2 weeks back... we're rite at the top!!! :D
ReplyDeletecongrats on your achievement although I'm pretty new out here.Hope to get blogging soon.
ReplyDelete