Ditch the iPhone, I say. And who cares about the Nexus One? I say, pick up a Pomegranate. No, it's not that fruit you've eaten (or haven't eaten). It's a mobile. Yea, I know, a four-year old could come up with a better name but anyway, this gadget boasts of the most advanced features you'd have ever come across. It's got a built-in projector that can project anything you're watching on it, on to the nearest surface. It also has a Global Voice Translator, the kind that could only be invented in Dexter's Laboratory. I'm talking about a translator that can translate any major language in the world to any language you know.
The Pomegranate is awesome and the Pomegranate is mind-blasting. And you know what? It's also non-existant.
I don't know if you've come across this one before (this "concept" phone was news in 2008), but the Canadian province of Nova Scotia used this joke to advertise itself. Once you've "explored" the mobile phone here, click on the "I've had enough" option and you'll be redirected to the Nova Scotia site. The tourism ministry there, I assume, came up with this utterly nonsensical idea of attracting people and businesses to their province. Allegedly spending $300,000 on the campaign, the website has been reported to have received over 1 million hits. I wonder how many of those 1 million people actually moved to Nova Scotia.
In other, unrelated news, how cool would it be for your mobile to double as a coffee maker and a shaving razor?

Lol...nice add...and about the phone...apart from the inbuilt projector, glovbal voice translator (which will go commercial pretty soon) the other stuff is way over the top!!...lol...good read..
ReplyDelete